- Hampton Funfair
- Gelatin silver print on matte photographic paper
- Sheet: 16 × 12 inches (40.6 × 30.5 cm) and Image: 12 1/2 × 9 1/2 inches (31.8 × 24.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Hampstead Funfair (See Tatler)"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- archery | arrow | bow | boy | carnival | fair | genre subject | girl | portrait | tower | tree
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Greater London | Hampton | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Hampton Funfair, 1960s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.