IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Trainspotter, 1957
- Additional Title(s):
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 11 × 14 inches (27.9 × 35.6 cm), Image: 8 × 12 1/4 inches (20.3 × 31.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lowe right: "Train Spotter | U. K."
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bench | boy | cigarette | hat | man | notebook | pencil | portrait | trains | window
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.