Cosy Café, King's Road, Chelsea
- Materials & Techniques:
- Gelatin silver print on matte photographic paper
- Sheet: 12 × 15 7/8 inches (30.5 × 40.3 cm), Image: 10 3/4 × 12 3/4 inches (27.3 × 32.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Cosy Cafe | Chelsea | King's Rd."
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | booths | café | diner | diners | genre subject | tables (support furniture)
- Associated Places:
- Chelsea | England | Europe | Greater London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Cosy Café, King's Road, Chelsea, 1960s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.