Study of a Calf
- Pen and brown ink over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 4 3/8 × 7 inches (11.1 × 17.8 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand with monogram in graphite, lower right: "SG"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | calf (animal) | cow | grasses | grazing | study (visual work)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.