- Former Title(s):
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- 10 × 8 inches (25.4 × 20.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Tinka | Paterson | London"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower center: "Morley."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bowler | corner | hat | men | portrait | suit | tie
- Associated People:
- Paterson, Anthony “Tinka” (active in 20th century), artist and model
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.