Publicity Shot for Plastic Chair
- Gelatin silver print on resin-coated photographic paper
- 10 × 8 inches (25.4 × 20.3 cm) and 8 1/2 × 8 inches (21.6 × 20.3 cm)
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boots | chair | necklace | nude | plastic | portrait | watch | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Publicity Shot for Plastic Chair, 1969
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.