Twiggy and Justin de Villeneuve
- Gelatin silver print on resin-coated photographic paper
- Sheet: 8 × 6 inches (20.3 × 15.2 cm) and Image: 7 5/8 × 5 inches (19.4 × 12.7 cm)
Lettered on label adhered to verso, upper left: "Lewis Morley: Photographer of the Sixties | Title: Twiggy & Justin de Villeneuve | Date: 1965 | By: Lewis Morley | Copyright: Lewis Morley"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- fur coat | man | portrait | suit | woman
- Associated People:
- Lawson, Twiggy [real name Lesley] (b. 1949), model, actress, and singer
Villenueve, Justin de [real name Nigel John Davies] (born 1939), businessman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Twiggy and Justin de Villeneuve, 1965
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.