Anti-Vietnam War Demonstration, Grosvenor Square
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 8 × 10 inches (20.3 × 25.4 cm) and Image: 7 3/8 × 4 7/8 inches (18.7 × 12.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "5/5"; in black ink, lower left: "Grosvenor Sq."
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | parks | police | protesting | uniform
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom | Viet Nam
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Anti-Vietnam War Demonstration, Grosvenor Square, 1968
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.