Anti-Vietnam War Demonstration, Grosvenor Square
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 8 × 10 inches (20.3 × 25.4 cm), Image: 7 3/8 × 4 7/8 inches (18.7 × 12.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "5/5"; in black ink, lower left: "Grosvenor Sq."
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | parks | police | protesting | uniform
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom | Viet Nam
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Anti-Vietnam War Demonstration, Grosvenor Square, 1968