Trafalgar Square Protest March
- Materials & Techniques:
- Gelatin silver print on resin-coated photographic paper
- Sheet: 8 × 10 inches (20.3 × 25.4 cm), Image: 6 × 9 inches (15.2 × 22.9 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower left: "21 | 1968."; inscribed on verso in black ink, upper center: "BK8."; lower left: "MB SH/6."; lower right: "Trafalgar Sq. | Protest March | 1968"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed and dated on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley 1968"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | hat | headbands | man | marching | portrait | protesting | sunglasses | woman
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | Trafalgar Square | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Trafalgar Square Protest March, 1968
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.