- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 10 × 8 inches (25.4 × 20.3 cm), Image: 7 1/2 × 7 inches (19.1 × 17.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower right: "German | Demonstrators | Anti-Vietnam war rally | Trafalgar Sq"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed and dated on verso in black ink, lower left: "Morley | 1968"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- guitar | men | poncho | portrait | protesting
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | Trafalgar Square | United Kingdom | Vietnam
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.