Aneurin Bevan, Trafalgar Square
- Gelatin silver print on resin-coated photographic paper
- Sheet: 8 × 10 inches (20.3 × 25.4 cm), Image: 6 7/8 × 9 5/8 inches (17.5 × 24.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, center: "Trafalgar Sq. | An Eurin Bevin | III[...]"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- camera | coats | genre subject | hat | men | portrait | protesting
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | Trafalgar Square | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Aneurin Bevan, Trafalgar Square, 1956
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.