- 1960s, printed in 1994
- Chromogenic color print on resin-coated photographic paper
- 4 × 6 inches (10.2 × 15.2 cm) and 8 × 10 inches (20.3 × 25.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, center: "Morley | 94"; inscribed on mount in black ink, lower center: "Morley 94"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"; embossed studio mark on mount: "Lewis Morley"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- canine | chair | gown | house | mural | necklace | portrait | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Mrs. Dormer, 1960s, printed in 1994
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.