Franco Zeffirelli and Laurence Olivier
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 8 × 10 inches (20.3 × 25.4 cm) and Image: 6 1/8 × 9 3/8 inches (15.6 × 23.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Zefferelli & Olivier (Nat. Theatre)
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- portrait | suit | tea cups
- Associated People:
- Zeffirelli, Franco (born 1923), director, producer, and politician
Olivier, Laurence Kerr, Baron Olivier (1907–1989), actor and director
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Franco Zeffirelli and Laurence Olivier, 1960s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.