IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, John Cleese and Connie Booth, 1968
John Cleese and Connie Booth
- Gelatin silver print on resin-coated photographic paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 × 8 1/2 inches (16.5 × 21.6 cm), Image: 5 5/8 × 8 1/8 inches (14.3 × 20.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower center: "John Cleese & Connie Booth."; lower left: "(Marriage Photo) | (Mr. & Mrs. Cleese)"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- couples | lips (mouth) | portrait
- Associated People:
- Cleese, John Marwood (born 1939), actor, comedian, writer, and film producer
Booth, Constance “Connie” (born 1944), actress, writer, comedian, and psychotherapist
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.