- Marsha Hunt
- Gelatin silver print on resin-coated photographic paper
- Sheet: 10 × 8 inches (25.4 × 20.3 cm) and Image: 9 3/8 × 7 1/8 inches (23.8 × 18.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso, lower center: "Actress from 'Hair' | London"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- actress | hands | nude | portrait | woman
- Associated People:
- Hunt, Marsha (born 1946), singer, novelist, actress, and model
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Marsha Hunt, 1968
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.