Dick Henderson Sr., G. H. Elliott, and Hetty King
- late 1950s
- Gelatin silver print on matte photographic paper
- Sheet: 8 × 10 inches (20.3 × 25.4 cm) and Image: 5 3/4 × 8 5/8 inches (14.6 × 21.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left to lower right: "Dickie Henderson Snr. G.H Elliott - Hettie King (London)"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- collar | pearls | portrait | stuffed toy | suits
- Associated People:
- Henderson, Dick (1891-1958), music-hall comedian and actor
Elliott, George Henry (1882–1962), black-face minstrel and music-hall entertainer
King, Hetty [real name Winifred Emms] (1883-1972), entertainer
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Dick Henderson Sr., G. H. Elliott, and Hetty King, late 1950s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.