G. H. Elliott and Hetty King, Music Hall Artists
- Gelatin silver print on matte photographic paper
- Sheet: 8 × 10 inches (20.3 × 25.4 cm) and Image: 6 × 8 3/8 inches (15.2 × 21.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "G. H. Elliot & Hettie King. | Music Hall Artists - London"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated People:
- King, Hetty [real name Winifred Emms] (1883-1972), entertainer
Elliott, George Henry (1882–1962), black-face minstrel and music-hall entertainer
- View by request in the Study Room
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, G. H. Elliott and Hetty King, Music Hall Artists, 1960s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.