David Frost and Ned Sherrin
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- 10 × 8 inches (25.4 × 20.3 cm) and 9 3/8 × 7 3/4 inches (23.8 × 19.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Frost & Sherman"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on versoin black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- portrait | tie
- Associated People:
- Frost, David (1939-2013), journalist, comedian, writer, media personality, and daytime TV game show host
Sherrin, Edward George [Ned] (1931–2007), film, theatre, and television producer and writer
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, David Frost and Ned Sherrin, 1960s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.