- Gelatin silver print on resin-coated photographic paper
- Sheet: 10 × 8 inches (25.4 × 20.3 cm) and Image: 9 3/8 × 7 1/2 inches (23.8 × 19.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in green ink, lower left: "Please Return"; in green ink, lower right: "David Frost | 'That was the week | that was' - 1963 | BBC | Studio"
Attached label, verso: "Lewis Morley | 21 Albert Street | Leichhardt N.S.W. 2040"; attached lablel: "Photograph by Lewis Morley Copyright | Subject | Printed | Print no."
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- baton | bow tie | portrait | television studio | tuxedo
- Associated People:
- Frost, David (1939-2013), journalist, comedian, writer, media personality, and daytime TV game show host
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.