Pete and Dud, Behind the Fridge
- Additional Title(s):
Dudley Moore and Peter Cook
- Gelatin silver print on resin-coated photographic paper
- Sheet: 10 × 8 inches (25.4 × 20.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Pete & Dud - | 'Behind the Fridge'"; lower center: "Hampstead"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, upper center: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- food | portrait | refrigerator | shelves
- Associated People:
- Cook, Peter (1937–1995), humorist and entertainer
Moore, Dudley Stuart John (1935–2002), actor, musician, and composer
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Pete and Dud, Behind the Fridge, 1960s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.