IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Beyond the Fringe, Regent's Park, 1961
Beyond the Fringe, Regent's Park
- Former Title(s):
Beyond the Fringe, Regents Park
- Additional Title(s):
Alan Bennett, Peter Cook, Jonathan Miller, and Dudley Moore
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 10 × 8 inches (25.4 × 20.3 cm), Image: 8 7/8 × 8 inches (22.5 × 20.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower center: "Beyond the Fringe Boys | Regents Park | London
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed and dated on verso in black ink, lower left: "Morley 1961"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- portrait | silhouettes | theater | tunnel
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | The Regent's Park | United Kingdom
- Associated People:
- Moore, Dudley Stuart John (1935–2002), actor, musician, and composer
Cook, Peter (1937–1995), humorist and entertainer
Bennett, Alan (born 1934), playwright, screenwriter, actor, and author
Miller, Jonathan Wolfe (born 1934), stage director and author
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.