IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Beyond the Fringe, Front of House, 1961
Beyond the Fringe, Front of House
- Additional Title(s):
Alan Bennett, Peter Cook, Jonathan Miller, and Dudley Moore
- Gelatin silver print on resin-coated photographic paper
- Sheet: 8 × 10 inches (20.3 × 25.4 cm), Image: 9 × 9 1/2 inches (22.9 × 24.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left to lower right: "B.T.F. | Beyond the Fringe - London F.O.H. Pix | Vingage Consta[...]"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- camera | genre subject | hats | portrait | stage | theater
- Associated People:
- Moore, Dudley Stuart John (1935–2002), actor, musician, and composer
Bennett, Alan (born 1934), playwright, screenwriter, actor, and author
Miller, Jonathan Wolfe (born 1934), stage director and author
Cook, Peter (1937–1995), humorist and entertainer
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.