Beyond the Fringe, Fortune Theater
- Additional Title(s):
Alan Bennett, Peter Cook, Jonathan Miller, and Dudley Moore
- Materials & Techniques:
- Gelatin silver print on resin-coated photographic paper
- Sheet: 8 × 10 inches (20.3 × 25.4 cm), Image: 8 × 9 3/8 inches (20.3 × 23.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Beyond the Fringe | 1961 | London"
in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower center: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hats | portrait | smoke | stage | swords | theater
- Associated People:
- Miller, Jonathan Wolfe (born 1934), stage director and author
Bennett, Alan (born 1934), playwright, screenwriter, actor, and author
Cook, Peter (1937–1995), humorist and entertainer
Moore, Dudley Stuart John (1935–2002), actor, musician, and composer
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Beyond the Fringe, Fortune Theater, 1961
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.