The Establishment Stage
- Materials & Techniques:
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 7 3/8 × 8 5/8 inches (18.7 × 21.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "The Establishment"; in blue ink, lower right: "The Dining Room & Stage 1962/3 | (Dinner-Show Venue)."
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chairs | lights | napkins | portrait | stage | tablecloths | tables | theater
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.