- Gelatin silver print on resin-coated photographic paper
- Sheet: 10 × 8 inches (25.4 × 20.3 cm), Image: 9 × 7 1/2 inches (22.9 × 19.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, center: "Olivier | Recruiting Officer | Nat. Theatre"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, center right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boots | cane | costume | frills | hat | portrait | sash | uniform
- Associated People:
- Olivier, Laurence Kerr, Baron Olivier (1907–1989), actor and director
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.