Maggie Smith, Olivier
- Gelatin silver print on resin-coated photographic paper
- Sheet: 8 × 10 inches (20.3 × 25.4 cm) and Image: 7 1/2 × 8 1/4 inches (19.1 × 21 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, upper center: "The Recruiting Officer | Maggie Smith | (Left) Olivier."; lower center: "National Theatre"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, center right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- actors | boots | costumes | hats | portrait | sash | uniforms
- Associated People:
- Olivier, Laurence Kerr, Baron Olivier (1907–1989), actor and director
Smith, Maggie (born 1934), actress
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.