John Hurt, Rodney Bewes, and Kenneth Colley in 'Little Malcolm and his Struggle against the Eunuchs', Garrick Theatre, London
- Gelatin silver print on resin-coated photographic paper
- Sheet: 6 1/4 × 8 1/4 inches (15.9 × 21 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "John Hurt | Rodney Bewes"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- actors | portrait
- Associated People:
- Hurt, John (born 1940), actor
Bewes, Rodney (born 1937), actor and writer
Colley, Kenneth (born 1937), actor
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, John Hurt, Rodney Bewes, and Kenneth Colley in 'Little Malcolm and his Struggle against the Eunuchs', Garrick Theatre, London, 1966
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.