- Leslie Caron and Peter Hall
- Gelatin silver print on resin-coated photographic paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 × 8 1/2 inches (16.5 × 21.6 cm) and Image: 6 1/4 × 8 1/4 inches (15.9 × 21 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, center: "Leslie Carron | & Husband Peter Hall | London | 1961."
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower center: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- curtains | portrait | windows
- Associated People:
- Hall, Sir Peter Reginald Frederick (born 1930), theatre and film director
Caron, Leslie Claire Margaret (born 1931), actress and dancer
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Leslie Caron and Peter Hall, 1961
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.