Jacqueline du Pré with her Stradivarius
- Materials & Techniques:
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 10 × 8 inches (25.4 × 20.3 cm), Image: 8 1/2 × 7 inches (21.6 × 17.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, center: "Jacqueline | Dupree | with her | -Strad- | In the snow"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cello | portrait | snow | tree | yard
- Associated People:
- Du Pré, Jacqueline Mary (1945–1987), cellist
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Jacqueline du Pré with her Stradivarius, 1962
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.