- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 9 1/2 × 7 7/8 inches (24.1 × 20 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Tom Jones."
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower center: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- pants | portrait
- Associated People:
- Jones, Tom (born 1940), singer
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.