- Gelatin silver print on resin-coated photographic paper
- Sheet: 10 × 8 inches (25.4 × 20.3 cm) and Image: 8 3/4 × 7 5/8 inches (22.2 × 19.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower center: "Donovan"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower center: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hands | musician | portrait
- Associated People:
- Leitch, Donovan Philips (born 1946), singer, songwriter, and guitarist
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Donovan, 1965
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.