- Brian Epstein
- Gelatin silver print on glossy photographic paper
- Sheet: 7 3/4 × 9 3/4 inches (19.7 × 24.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Epstein (L'Pool) Vintage Print"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"; stamped verso in blue ink: "Photograph by | Lewis Morley"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- factory | field | portrait
- Associated People:
- Epstein, Brian Samuel (1934–1967), popular music entrepreneur and retailer
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Brian Epstein, 1963
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.