IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Sir (Sydney) Gordon Russell, 1961
Sir (Sydney) Gordon Russell
- Gelatin silver print on glossy photographic paper
- Sheet: 10 1/8 × 8 1/2 inches (25.7 × 21.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Sir Gordon Russell for Tatler"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- portrait | stool | suit
- Associated People:
- Russell, Sir (Sydney) Gordon (1892–1980), designer and craftsman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.