- Sir (Sydney) Gordon Russell
- Gelatin silver print on glossy photographic paper
- Sheet: 10 1/8 × 8 1/2 inches (25.7 × 21.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Sir Gordon Russell for Tatler"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- portrait | stool | suit
- Associated People:
- Russell, Sir (Sydney) Gordon (1892–1980), designer and craftsman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Sir (Sydney) Gordon Russell, 1961
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.