- Gelatin silver print on glossy, photographic paper
- Sheet: 9 1/2 × 8 inches (24.1 × 20.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Sitwell's Partner | Horner - London"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- apartment | flowers | paintings | pillows | portrait | sofa | vases
- Associated People:
- Horner, David (active in 20th century), partner of Osbert Sitwell
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.