- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 11 × 8 1/2 inches (27.9 × 21.6 cm) and Image: 8 1/4 × 6 inches (21 × 15.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Osbert Sitwell"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chair | flowers | portrait | suit | tie
- Associated People:
- Sitwell, Sir (Francis) Osbert Sacheverell, fifth baronet (1892–1969), writer
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.