- Joe Orton Contact Sheet
- Gelatin silver print on resin-coated photographic paper
- Sheet: 8 × 10 inches (20.3 × 25.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Joe Orton | London"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Lettered upper center: "BK 2. SHEET 2"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower center: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- contact sheet | figure study | portrait | torso
- Associated People:
- Orton, John Kingsley “Joe” (1933–1967), playwright
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Joe Orton Contact Sheet, 1965
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.