- Musician, London
- late 1950s to early 1960s
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 10 × 8 inches (25.4 × 20.3 cm) and Image: 8 3/4 × 7 1/2 inches (22.2 × 19.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower center: "Musician London"; in graphite, lower right: "1/4"
Embossing: "Lewis Morley"; Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed in black ink, lower center: "Morley"; signed on verso in black ink, lower center: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- elderly | genre subject | man | musician | portrait | sidewalk | violin
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Musician, London, late 1950s to early 1960s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.