IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Musician, London, late 1950s to early 1960s
- Additional Title(s):
One-handed Fiddle Player, Regent Street, London
- late 1950s to early 1960s
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 10 × 8 inches (25.4 × 20.3 cm), Image: 8 3/4 × 7 1/2 inches (22.2 × 19.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower center: "Musician London"; in graphite, lower right: "1/4"
Embossing: "Lewis Morley"; Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed in black ink, lower center: "Morley"; signed on verso in black ink, lower center: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- elderly | genre subject | man | musician | portrait | sidewalk | violin
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.