- Marching Band, London
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 8 × 10 inches (20.3 × 25.4 cm) and Image: 6 1/8 × 9 inches (15.6 × 22.9 cm)
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | guitar | hats | musical instruments | musicians | sidewalk | street | trombone | trumpet | uniforms
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Marching Band, London, 1960s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.