Dorothy Tutin, London
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 8 × 10 inches (20.3 × 25.4 cm) and Image: 4 7/8 × 7 1/2 inches (12.4 × 19.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "London | Dorothy Tutin"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- doors | hat | portrait
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- Associated People:
- Tutin, Dame Dorothy (1930–2001), actress
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.