- Richmond Horse Show
- Gelatin silver print on resin-coated photographic paper
- Sheet: 8 × 10 inches (20.3 × 25.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Richmond (Surrey) Horse Show"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bowlers | dresses | Equus caballus (species) | genre subject | hats | men | shows | stools | suits | women
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Greater London | Richmond | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Richmond Horse Show, 1960s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.