IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Trooping Hyde Park, 1957
Trooping Hyde Park
- Additional Title(s):
Watching the Trooping of the Colour, London
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 8 × 10 inches (20.3 × 25.4 cm), Image: 5 × 7 3/4 inches (12.7 × 19.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "2/4"; in black ink, lower left: "Trooping Hyde Park"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- fence | men | portrait
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Hyde Park | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.