Attributed to John Ruskin, 1819–1900, British, Study after the Story of Apollo and Daphne, undated
Study after the Story of Apollo and Daphne
- Watercolor, gouache, and graphite with scraping out on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 15 3/4 × 22 1/4 inches (40 × 56.5 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Elliot Sussman, MD, MBA, Yale BA 1973
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- aqueduct | Daphne | landscape | mountains | religious and mythological subject | ruins | stones
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.