Bill Brandt, 1904–1983, British, St. Paul's Cathedral in the Moonlight, 1944, printed 1955-60
St. Paul's Cathedral in the Moonlight
- 1944, printed 1955-60
- Gelatin silver print on medium, semi-gloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 9 1/4 × 7 7/8 inches (23.5 × 20 cm) and Image: 9 1/4 × 7 3/4 inches (23.5 × 19.7 cm)
Stamped with black ink on verso: "Bill Brandt"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cathedral | evening | moonlight
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | St Paul's Cathedral | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.