- Six Studies of Figures on Horses
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 3 3/4 × 6 3/8 inches (9.5 × 16.2 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in graphite, verso, lower right: "Q Quebec"
watermarks: Fragment Coles.
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | genre subject | horse (animal) | horseback riding | study (visual work)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sawrey Gilpin, 1733–1807, British, Six Studies of Figures on Horses, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.