- Anemone 2
- Etching, aquatint and drypoint on Rives BFK white wove paper
- Sheet: 25 5/8 × 19 5/8 inches (65.1 × 49.8 cm) and Plate: 12 × 8 inches (30.5 × 20.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "35/40"; lower center: "Anemones"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Jacklin 77"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Mark Magowan in honor of Isabel Magowan, Yale MFA 2015
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | flowers | petals | still life | vase
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Bill Jacklin, born 1943, British, Anemone 2, 1977
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.