Sawrey Gilpin, 1733–1807, British, Cattle in a field with mountains and bridge in background, undated
Cattle in a field with mountains and bridge in background
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: animals near a stream.
- Pen and brown ink and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 3/8 × 6 inches (18.7 × 15.2 cm)
Watermark: illegible name
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | bridge (built work) | cattle | cows | field | grazing | mountains | oval
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.