Sawrey Gilpin, 1733–1807, British, Cattle in a field with mountains and bridge in background, undated
Cattle in a field with mountains and bridge in background
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: animals near a stream.
- Pen and brown ink and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 7 3/8 × 6 inches (18.7 × 15.2 cm)
Watermark: illegible name
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | bridge (built work) | cattle | cows | field | grazing | mountains | oval
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.