IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Ken Ersser, born 1940, British, Mani, 1974
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Frame: 8 × 10 inches (20.3 × 25.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "'Mani' artists proof"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "K.F.E '73"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Stuart Bennett
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | houses | landscape
- Associated Places:
- Greece | Máni
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.