- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Frame: 8 × 10 inches (20.3 × 25.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "'Mani' artists proof"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "K.F.E '73"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Stuart Bennett
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | houses | landscape
- Associated Places:
- Greece | Máni
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Ken Ersser, born 1940, British, Mani, 1974
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.