Sawrey Gilpin, 1733–1807, British, Study of a man reclining beside a horse lying down, undated
Study of a man reclining beside a horse lying down
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 6 3/4 × 9 5/8 inches (17.1 × 24.4 cm)
watermarks: Durham & Co.
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | figure study
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.