IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Patrick Caulfield, 1936–2005, British, Vase on Display, 1970
Vase on Display
- Screen print on moderately thick, moderately textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 29 1/4 × 25 1/4 inches (74.3 × 64.1 cm), Image: 26 × 22 inches (66 × 55.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "27/100"
Stamped on verso in black ink: "K | 7708"
Lettered below image, lower right: "Trim to edge of colour | Vase on Display | Patrick Caulfield 1970"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Patrick Caulfield"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Barbara Sunderman Hoerner
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | still life | vase
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.