Three in One
- Materials & Techniques:
- Screen print on thick, moderately textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 31 3/4 × 27 1/2 inches (80.6 × 69.9 cm), Image: 19 1/2 × 18 inches (49.5 × 45.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "artist's proof"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "AJ1/0"
Stamped on verso in black ink: "K"
Lettered inside image, center left: "C"; center right: $16.50"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Allen Jones 71"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Barbara Sunderman Hoerner
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | female | figure | figure study | garter | undergarments
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest: