- Three in One
- Screen print on thick, moderately textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 31 3/4 × 27 1/2 inches (80.6 × 69.9 cm) and Image: 19 1/2 × 18 inches (49.5 × 45.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "artist's proof"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "AJ1/0"
Stamped on verso in black ink: "K"
Lettered inside image, center left: "C"; center right: $16.50"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Allen Jones 71"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Barbara Sunderman Hoerner
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | female | figure | figure study | garter | undergarments
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Allen Jones, born 1937, British, Three in One, 1971
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.